We will be requiring all of our members to reserve their slot for lap swimming. Please do not exceed more than 1 hour of open swim per day. To reserve your time slot click here:
FALL 2020 SCHEDULE
Monday & Wednesday
5:30AM – 3:30PM & 8:30PM – 9:00PM
Tuesday & Thursday
5:30AM – 3:30PM
5:30AM – 3:30PM & 7:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturday & Sunday
2:30PM – 4:00PM
We are taking every precaution to protect our swimmers while they are inside our facility and we encourage you to practice social distancing and other COVID-safe practices outside of our facility. In light of that, we want to share with you our protocols in the event someone who has been in the facility tests positive for COVID-19.
What to do if you feel you have been exposed to someone who tested positive for COVID-19…
– Determine if you have had close contact by following the NJDOH guidance: https://nj.gov/health/cd/documents/topics/NCOV/COVID19_Guidance%20_Contacts_Case.pdf
– We recommend getting tested if you have had close contact. However, you may not return to practice until you have received a negative test and a doctor’s note certifying fitness for duty to return (urgent care letters, email from doctor’s office, etc., will also suffice), or you have quarantined for 14 days since your last contact with the individual who tested positive.
– Notify your coach that you will not be at practice.
– Contact your health care provider, and follow the current recommendations from the CDC which state that anyone who has been in close contact with a person with COVID-19:
• Stay home for 14 days after the last date of exposure, and maintain social distance (at least 6 feet from others)
• Self monitor for symptoms (check temperature twice per day, and watch for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other COVID-19 symptoms);
• Avoid contact with people at higher risk for severe illness from COVID-19; and
• Follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop. That guidance is available here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/steps-when-sick.html
What to do if you have tested positive…
– Notify one of the following NL Aquatics/SJAC staff members
• Kristen Holcroft (Business Admin/HR) 609-705-1136 email@example.com
• Peter Holcroft (Director of Swimming) 609-744-6316 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Tim Holcroft (Lesson Director) 610-721-1523 email@example.com
-Contact your doctor and follow the CDC guidelines … https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-aresick/steps-when-sick.html
NL Aquatics/SJAC Protocols if someone who has been at our facility tests positive…
– Interview: Once we are notified of a positive test, we will interview the person who tested positive to determine if they were in close contact with anyone else within our facility. “Close contact” is currently defined by the CDC as 6 feet or less for 15 minutes or more and by the NJDOH as 10 minutes or more, or have come in direct contact with the secretions of an infected person (i.e. you were coughed/sneezed on, kissing, sharing utensils, etc) however, at this time we are choosing to err on the side of caution and will use 5 minutes of sustained contact as our base.
– Close Contact Notification: In addition to the interview, security footage will be used in determining who has been in close contact and those people will be immediately notified of the contact and recommended they contact their physician. If you are determined to have been in close contact, you must also get a negative test result and a note from a physician (Urgent Care, etc.) certifying fitness for duty or quarantine for 14 days to return to practices.
– 24 hour closure to disinfect: Per CDC and NJDOH recommendations, if we are notified of a positive test, we will reach out to the team/lessons/membership to notify of the closure and do a deep clean of the facility.
Please remember that for the safety and privacy of all of our members, we are limited in the amount of detail that we can share, however, we will be diligent in directly notifying anyone who we believe has been in close contact of a person who tests positive.