The SJAC Swim School at NL Aquatic Center was established in 2016 and has grown to over 450 swimmers! Group and private lessons are available to teach swimmers of all ages and abilities how to swim, achieve their goals, and develop a lifelong love of swimming and water in a fun, innovative and safe environment. We’re very exciting for the opening of our brand new lesson pool in late spring / early summer.
- Sessions typically last 7-8 weeks but may vary.
- Standard offers 1 lesson per week Accelerated (summer only) offers 4 lessons per week.
- 5 different levels offer every ability plenty of opportunity for progression (see descriptions below)
- Class sizes are small and cost is very affordable
- Available for swimmers wanting more individualized attention.
- Instructors are available for learn-to-swim kids (age 2 ½ & up), adults (any age) and competitive athletes.
- A typical Session lasts 6 weeks and has 1 – 30-minute lesson per week. Customization is available and 20 min lessons for young swimmers. Costs vary depending on instructor and lesson day/time.
Spring II Session 5/6 – 6/23
Registration opens for returning swimmers on 4/15 and new swimmers on 4/22.
1 Lesson per week
1 Make-up available during make-up week (6/23 – 6/30)
Classes scheduled Mon-Sun
Home School Program – Mon, Wed, Fri 1:00-2:00pm
3 Practices per week (not required)
Junior Team Schedule 1 – Mon 7:15-8:15pm, Wed 6:45-7:45pm, Sat 1:00-2:00pm
Junior Team Schedule 2 – Tues/Thurs 6:30-7:30pm, Sat 12:00-1:00pm
FitTech – Tues/Thurs 7:30-8:30pm, Sun 12:00-1:00pm
Home School Team – Mon, Wed, Fri 2:00-3:00pm
Please contact Tim Holcroft at email@example.com or (856) 335-3007.