SJAC Swim School has been providing swimming lessons at the NL Aquatic Center for children as young as 6 months and adults of any age since 2016. The program has grown to over 650 swimmers.
Small Group and Private lessons are available to teach swimmers of all ages and abilities how to confidently swim, achieve their goals, build character, and develop a lifelong love of swimming and water, in a fun, safe, and innovative environment. 6 Levels along with Junior Team and Fit-Tech options allow for growth & provide a team setting, with up to 3 practices a week to prepare you for SJAC, Summer or High School Teams or to develop a strong foundation for fitness.
Why We’re Different
- New State-of-the-Art Swimming Facility consisting of a 3 lane 20-yard Lesson Pool kept at 87 degrees, a 12 lane 25-yard Competitive/Lap Pool and a SwimEx Therapy Pool.
- Ability for Growth. You may be learning to swim for water safety, fitness, improving technique, making a swim team, or becoming an elite swimmer, facilities and programming for every age and ability will provide you all you need to achieve your goals. Start with us…Grow with us!
- Seasoned Reliable Instructors passionate and dedicated to encouraging and inspiring swimmers to reach their goals
- Commitment to Innovative Techniques. It may be using mirrors, treasure boxes, underwater cameras or music, etc., we’re always looking for new and exciting tools to reach our swimmers.
- Promise to be More than Swimming. It’s not only about being excellent at teaching practical swimming skills, but having Fun, Building Relationships and teaching important Core Values.
- Sessions typically last 7-8 weeks but may vary.
- Standard offers 1 lesson per week Accelerated (summer only) offers 4 lessons per week.
- 6 different levels offer every ability plenty of opportunity for progression (see descriptions below)
- Class sizes are small and cost is very affordable
- Available for swimmers wanting more individualized attention.
- Instructors are available for learn-to-swim kids (age 2 ½ & up), adults (any age) and competitive athletes.
- A typical Session lasts 6 weeks and has 1 – 30-minute lesson per week. Customization is available and 20 min lessons for young swimmers. Costs vary depending on instructor and lesson day/time.
- Junior Team
- Home School Team
Please contact Tim Holcroft at email@example.com or (856) 335-3007.