The SJAC Swim School at NL Aquatic Center was established in 2016 and has grown to over 520 swimmers! Group and private lessons are available to teach swimmers of all ages and abilities how to swim, achieve their goals, and develop a lifelong love of swimming and water in a fun, innovative and safe environment. We’re very excited for the opening of our brand new lesson pool in early summer.
- Sessions typically last 7-8 weeks but may vary.
- Standard offers 1 lesson per week Accelerated (summer only) offers 4 lessons per week.
- 6 different levels offer every ability plenty of opportunity for progression (see descriptions below)
- Class sizes are small and cost is very affordable
- Available for swimmers wanting more individualized attention.
- Instructors are available for learn-to-swim kids (age 2 ½ & up), adults (any age) and competitive athletes.
- A typical Session lasts 6 weeks and has 1 – 30-minute lesson per week. Customization is available and 20 min lessons for young swimmers. Costs vary depending on instructor and lesson day/time.
Winter Session – January 6 – February 23, 2020
Registration opens for returning swimmers on 12/9 and new swimmers on 12/16.
1 Lesson per week
1 Make-up available during make-up week (2/24 – 3/1)
Classes scheduled Monday – Sunday
Home School Program – Monday, Wednesday & Friday
Winter Session runs January 6 – March 1, 2020
3 Practices per week (not required)
Junior Team – Monday, Wednesday 6:00-7:00pm (NL Aquatic Center) & Saturday 10:00-11:00am (Giant Fitness)
FitTech – Tuesday, Thursday 6:00-7:00pm (Giant Fitness) & Saturday 10:00-11:00am (Giant Fitness)
Home School Team – Monday, Wednesday & Friday 2:00-3:00pm (NL Aquatic Center)
Please contact Tim Holcroft at firstname.lastname@example.org or (856) 335-3007.