We are looking for qualified lifeguards to join our team! Our facility will be open all year long and we have day, night, and weekend shifts available.
- Must be at least 16 years of age or older.
- Must possess a current certificate in American Red Cross Lifeguard Training Certification.
- Must possess American Red Cross Training certification in Community First Aid and CPR for the Professional Rescuer
- Ability to pass a water test.
***Recertification courses are available to those who need it. Please contact our Aquatics Director, Evan Sharko, at email@example.com
AQUATIC EXERCISE INSTRUCTORS
Our mission is to bring innovative aquatic training programs to South Jersey and we’re looking for qualified instructors to help us achieve this! Instructors interested in Adult Exercise and Senior programs, Athletic Team training, One-on-One, and Aquatic Therapy, should contact our Aquatics Director, Evan Sharko, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Must possess current Red Cross CPR certification.
- Must possess current Red Cross Standard First Aid certification.
- Certified Instructor (AEA, ACE, AFAA), water specialty/certification preferred.
Necessary Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Working knowledge of human anatomy, kinesiology and training principles.
- Knowledge of water aerobics teaching strategies and the incorporation of music, tempo, cueing technique, and rhythm.
- Ability to be professional and motivate class participants.
- Ability to cooperate and work well with other staff members.